It’s hard to believe that three years have passed since we began our blogging adventure with A Kailyard in Adelaide!
The stats during this time are as follows:
- 125 posts (not including this one)
- 13579 views
- 6998 visitors
- 619 followers on WordPress
- 404 followers on Facebook
- Views from 71 different countries with the top 10 (besides Australia) being USA, Malaysia, Canada, UK, NZ, Bulgaria, Brazil, Croatia, India and Belgium
- the most popular posts have been on organic gardening and the recipes we use with our organic produce.
Three years have seen lots of changes in the garden and in our lives.
We have added more beds to the home garden and now have two plots at the Happy Patch Community Garden.
Plants have infiltrated the house.
We continue to have a variety of creatures visit the garden.
Jamie went from working part-time to working two jobs and I have received a promotion – hence the dearth of blogs these past few months. It also means the garden is not as prolific as it has been in past years.
We joined the organising committee of the amazing Seed Freedom Food Festival in 2015 and 2016.
We welcomed grand-daughter number two into our lives – little Violet!
Children grow as fast as gardens! Today Violet is nearly 2!
And Miss Ruby who has featured in the blog since the beginning…
…will start school in the new year!
And after 20 years together we got married.
All in all it has been a fantastic three years!
Let’s hope A Kailyard in Adelaide and all those who follow continue to grow and flourish.
Thanks for being a part of our adventure 🙂