A wrap up of the beautiful Seed Freedom Food Festival 2015 in Adelaide, Australia on 26th Sept 2015 by Kevin Chan.
SEED FREEDOM FOOD FESTIVAL 2015:
Saturday 26th September
10am – 4pm
@ 1 Holland St, Adelaide, SA
(in ‘The Market Shed’ space).
Celebrating, informing and inspiring South Australia about organic food, local food and growing your own food, as well as the worldwide need to save seed!
Conscious ‘seedizens’ come along for:
– Over 20 FREE WORKSHOPS and SPEAKERS
– Sprout space: KIDS WORKSHOPS
– A huge SEED SWAP & FOOD SWAP
– Organic retail STALLS: seedlings, seeds, products
– Organic FOOD STALLS
– COMMUNITY GROUP STALLS
– Resource tables and SEED DISPLAYS
– SEED MANDALA creation
– STORYTELLING TENT
– LOCAL MUSICIAN line up
+ bunches of community and carrots!
Music : ‘Look Around’ by the Formidable Vegetable Sound System
Composed by: Charlie Mgee
Published by: Origin Music Publishing (APRA)